Monday, March 9, 2015

Well..I'm embarrassed.

If you've known me for awhile, you know I was never overly skinny, but I was definitely not fat. In high school, and until I got pregnant, I weighed anywhere from 140-150, which sadly back then I thought was fat. When I got pregnant, I started out being at 145, and by the time she was born, I weighed about 210. Unlike a lot of women, I never lost any of that weight, probably due to the amount of pain I was in for 2 months after she was born, and after that...well...I got in the habit of just being lazy. I would sit all day, watch TV all day. I never thought I'd get up to 240 pounds. I'm so embarrassed to the point, I don't want people to see me this way. I feel hideous, and that effects my mood, my relationships with people, even my relationships with my husband and daughter.

Well...
That's all about to change!
I'm finally doing something about it.

One of my friends sent me a couple of samples of Advocare's "Spark", and as much as I didn't believe that any of these "Weight loss" or energy products could work, it gave me a lot more energy, and a couple hours later, I walked a mile (Up and down hills), which is a big deal for me. So, after listening to different peoples stories, and seeing that these Advocare products really DO work, I have decided to join the advocare team. Starting Monday, I will be doing the 24 day challenge, which will help me to start loosing weight, and gain more energy to do the things I need and want to do.

And on top of that...

I will be helping other people get more energy and get to their goal weight.

https://www.advocare.com/150325157

If you would like to join my team, or if you would like to learn more, please feel free to message me on facebook, or email me at carlalynnphone@gmail.com

-Anonymousmom

No comments:

Post a Comment