Tuesday, March 10, 2015

AdvoCare Recipe's-Clean Eating Chicken Soup

The hardest part of the 24 day challenge, is going to be changing my diet. I live on chicken nuggets, pizzas, and anything quick that I can just microwave or stick on a plate without thinking. So I've found quite a few recipes that I would like to try, and hopefully will love. Here are some healthy alternatives to things I eat, but with a healthier twist.

Clean Eating Chicken Soup

Ingredients: 
-1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
-1 Large Onion, Chopped.
-2 Large Leeks, Chopped.
-6 Small Carrots, Peeled and Sliced.
-2 Parsnip, Peeled and Sliced.
-4 Cups, No Sugar Added Chicken Broth.
-4 Cups of Water.
-4 Cups of Raw Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Bite Sized Pieces.
-1 Tsp. Garlic Powder.
-1 Tbsp. Margoram

Directions:

1. Use a non-stick pan, saute' the onions, leeks, carrots, and parsnips in the olive oil until leeks and onions wilt. (5-7) minutes.

2. Transfer your vegetables to a large soup pot and add your broth and water. Cook for half an hour.

3. Add chicken breast and cook for another half an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment